All the information we provide on this site is for educational purposes only, and assumes you’re controlling the safety factors in your own garden and kitchen. We recommend doing your own research to ensure the wellbeing of yourself and your family.
- DO try new foods carefully, being mindful of allergies and intolerances before consuming large quantities.
- DO learn to properly prepare bush tucker food before eating.
- DO consult with your doctor or a qualified health professional if you intend to use bush tucker plants for medicinal or nutritional purposes.
- DO use common sense.
- DO take proper precautions.
- DON’T forage for wild bush tucker in areas that may have been sprayed with pesticides or herbicides, or where the water supply may be polluted from urban or industrial run-off.
- DON’T eat wild plants unless you are experienced in identifying and preparing them for safe consumption.
- DON’T harvest or forage for wild bush food in protected or prohibited areas unless you have a license.
Edible Oz excludes all liability, loss, damage or expense consequential or otherwise caused to the purchaser, other person, pet or the like, directly or indirectly resulting from use, consumption or contact with Edible Oz products.
Edible Oz makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding food safety related to any food, beverage or product created through the use of Edible Oz products. Edible Oz is not responsible for any damage or loss, medically or otherwise, resulting from the purchaser’s products or consumption of food and beverage prepared by the purchaser using Edible Oz products, including without limitation any recipes, medicinal uses or guidelines.