- 1 tbsp dried Lemon Myrtle spice (heaped) or 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh Lemon Myrtle leaves (heaped)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Self Rising Flour
- ½ cup plain flour
- ¾ cup coconut
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 125g melted butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- Mix together all ingredients except bicarb soda, water, butter and syrup.
- Dissolve ½ tsp bicarb soda in 2 tbsp boiling water and add to the dry ingredients along with melted butter and golden syrup.
- Mix well and place teaspoonfuls of the mix (or roll into walnut sized balls) and place on a lined baking tray
- Bake at 160 degrees C for 15 mins.